For the simple reason, that the totally insane aren't amazed by their thought like the stupid's. Van Gogh was an artist that could have been treated today, and live a normal life. Munch lived a very tragic life. Personally, when I am depressed I listen to Morrissey. I like to consume my thought in the drama.
I like to write little dialogues in my brain. Imagine, I am someone who lived before me in History. This is the imagination of Caliban Strange. He was born on a mushroom planet. There were things called spores, and he time travelled on them through outer space e to Earth. He was a real renegade and the thought of living amongst the famous was what he did inside the minds of people
1. CALIbAN StRANGE starring in : The Rock Dungeon" live in the Dragons' Den
2. Video- CALIbAN: You sell them I will give u $5 for each one I sell.
5. Video: Kevin O'Leary- How am I going to make money from this?
Text- My company wills sell millions of rocks. What does your company do?
4. Video- Jim Treliving: Doesn't appear to be doing anything?
5. Video- Robert Herjavec -I will buy one. My son will think it's a hoot.
6. Text- That's a lot of rock!!!
7. Video- Kevin O'Leary: I don't see the commercial opportunity here. I see the nut bar opportunity. I am looking at a Bonafide Nuttbar.
8. Text- I would rather be a Nutabar, than someone who licked the top off a crispy crème.
9. Video- Nutbar, scratch repeating.
10. THE END